Spend 2 Nights/ 3 Days exploring this semi-arid desert region characterized by vast, open landscapes, dried riverbeds (depending on the season of the year) and red volcanic soil. Rock outcroppings contrast against the dense woodland vegetation along the banks of Ewaso Nyiro, the river that gives life to the reserve. The reserve is divided into two parts, Buffalo Springs to the south and Samburu to the north. Both can be easily seen in a day.
Why you choose this package!
- Airport transfers and assistances
- Accommodation on full board basis on safari
- Extra meals as indicated
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water provided in our vehicle on safari , per person per day
- Our assistance
- Use of a safari minibus with open pop-up roof, seating up to a maximum of 7 persons
- The services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Park fees for the driver-guide and minibus , fuel
- All game drives and visits as indicated on the program